You can find the University's latest news, events and blogs at port.ac.uk/news-events-and-blogs

Discounted tickets to see The Lion King- The Musical

University of Portsmouth Global are offering a subsidised trip to see the award-winning ‘The Lion King’ musical at London’s Lyceum Theatre. A coach will be departing Portsmouth from Guildhall Square at 10.00am, arriving into London for the 2.30pm matinee show. The coach will depart London after the show at approx 5.00pm, dropping back at Guildhall Square in Portsmouth.

Tickets cost just £48 for stalls tickets and return coach travel from Portsmouth to London. Stalls tickets for this showing start at £56 if purchased independently so make sure you take advantage of this special price!

Buy tickets

Date/Time: Wednesday 5 February 2020, pickup 10.00am

Date/Time End: Wednesday 5 February 2020, departing London approx. 5.00pm

Venue: Coach pick-up from Guildhall Square to the Lyceum Theatre, London

11 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. What day or days is this available for and how do I sign up and pay?

2. Hi, this is great but how do I purchase discounted tickets for the day? Also, can I take my whole family, including another adult and 2 children? Thank you

• Hello, you can get your ticket here. I’m afraid tickets are for students only.

3. I am interested in coming on this trip

4. Please I will like tickets for my family

• Hi Rosemary, I’m afraid the tickets are for students only.

5. Can staff take this offer too?

• Hi Abigail, I’m afraid tickets are for students only.

6. Are refunds available for these tickets in case something prevents one from attending?

• Hi, I’m afraid refunds aren’t available at this late stage but you are welcome to sell it or give it to a friend as long as they are a registered student.