Win a pair of PFC Hospitality tickets for Saturday 26 January

Staff have the chance to secure a seat for themselves and a friend with full hospitality included for the Emirates FA Cup fourth round clash with Queens Park Rangers on Saturday 26 January.

Kick-off is at 3pm at Fratton Park and the tickets include a tour of the stadium, executive seating, complimentary meals and photo opportunities with the players.

Five pairs of tickets are up for grabs by entering this prize draw which closes on Friday 18 January at midday. Please use your port.ac.uk email address when entering the ballot.

10 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. Please pick me!

2. This is a great opportunity to see one of my favourite English clubs (Portsmouth) club in action at fratton park which is just a few minutes walk from my house. That is if I win ofcause. Thank you for the opportunity.

3. I would love to go!! My friend Wendy is a season ticket holder,i go with her
    every few weeks, home games, she shares her spare ticket between myself
    and her family, it would be nice if I could treat her for a change.
    Regards Sharon . PLAY UP POMPEY!!!

4. Having followed Pompey for many years I would be interested in this opportunity.

• Hi Pete, be sure to enter using the link to the online form and use your port.ac.uk staff email address.

5. Hello
    I used to work at Fratton Park 15yrs ago,i would love to go to this game, it would
    bring all my lovely memories back, when I used to work there.
    Thankyou.

6. Hi

When will the winners be announced please?

• Hi Khali, the draw has taken place and the winners are being contacted. Thanks to everyone who entered, we had over 360 entries!

7. Hello,

When will the ballot be drawn?

Many Thanks

• Hi Sharon, as in my reply to Khali, the winners are being contacted. Thanks for entering.