Christian Staff Gathering

We would love to provide an opportunity to meet, talk and pray together over a lunch hour. 38424

We meet between 1pm and 2pm once a month in the University Chaplaincy (Ground Floor, Nuffield Centre). Lunch is provided, along with tea and coffee.

If you are interested in coming along, please confirm via this short Google form and we will send you monthly updates as to when we will be meeting.

Any queries, feel free to contact:

chris.myhill@port.ac.ukabi.goves@port.ac.uk, simon.coleman@port.ac.uk or jane.portlock@port.ac.uk.

7 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. Hi. Where is the Chaplaincy office, please? I am based in the Richmond building. Thanks. Jeff

• Hi Jeff, the Chaplaincy is in the first floor of the Nuffield Centre. Looking forward to seeing you there.

• Hi Abi,

Last time I looked I was working on the Ground Floor! Jeff turn left at the Reception in the Nuffield Building and you will soon find yourself amongst the fairy lights in Chaplaincy!

2. that’s sounds like a great idea, I would join you except it’s not a working day for me!

3. Hi Wendy, that’s a shame! We generally meet in the first week of the month, and the days of the week differ. Hopefully next time 🙂

4. l will like to join the Christian Staff Gathering. Thank you

• Hi there,

Please email me with your details, we will add you to our database and let you know about upcoming events.

abi.goves@port.ac.uk

Thanks,
      Abi