You can now find the University's latest news, events and blogs at port.ac.uk/news-events-and-blogs

My Purple Door

Today Purple Door has launched a new online system called ‘My Purple Door’ for students and graduates. It has more part-time jobs, work experience and volunteering opportunities, internship and graduate jobs than ever before.

My Purple Door also has a range of employability events including employer recruitment days and opportunities for you to develop your professional and employability skills.  You can also access professional careers advice online by clicking ‘Ask us a question’.

Simply login to My Purple Door using your University username and password and it will display your personalised page with your most recent job searches, events coming up etc.

Go to ‘My Profile’ within My Purple Door to set up email alerts for the type of jobs you want, events your interested in or if you want to receive job opportunities from external audiences.

You can access My Purple Door by visiting https://purpledoor.port.ac.uk/student/home.html or going to Purple Door website and clicking on the jobs board.

If you have any other questions or difficulties come into Purple Door or email purpledoor@port.ac.uk.

2 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. Hi sir or madam,
    would it be possible can i book an appointment for a cv and cover letter check up for next week

2. Hi there,
    Please email purpledoor@port.ac.uk and ask for an appointment
    Thanks
    Hannah