I want that job!

Purple Door has a brand new programme of events this term for students and graduates including the exciting new I want that job! programme. The three parts which make up to I want that job! are:

• I want that job! Assessment Centres
  • I want that job! Interview Skills
  • I want that job! Networking Skills

Each part of I want that job! has a series of events that lead up to a mock day with employers.

The first few events are with experts providing information, guidance and advise about the employability skill. The final event is an employer led mock day giving students an opportunity to complete an assessment centre, interview, and network with employers, as well as receive feedback for future placements and graduate jobs.

Below is the programme of events.

I want that job! Assessment Centres
Many employers use assessment centres as part of their standard application process.

I want that Job! Interview Skills
The average length of an interview is 40 minutes. Find out how to answer interview questions and what answers they are looking for.

1 comment on this postSubmit yours
  1. I would look like to book an appointment for careers advice on Mon 6th pm after 3pm if possible. I am attending the Crime Does Pay lecture first (1 – 3pm). I am looking to change my career.