University of Portsmouth Students’ Union announce new Chief Executive

Anna Clodfelter

The University of Portsmouth Students’ Union are delighted to announce the appointment of new Chief Executive, Anna Clodfelter, who will join the organisation in August 2013.

Godfrey Atuahene Junior, President and Chair of the Students’ Union Trustee board, said ‘Anna has a wide experience of many different sectors and the student movement as a whole, we look forward to welcoming her to the organisation as we move into a new strategic period.’

Anna’s past experience incorporates a strong remit of charitable and commercial sector backgrounds including working for Sue Ryder Care and Solent Diabetes Association.

Anna is currently the Chief Executive of Southampton Solent Students’ Union.

The newly appointed Chief Executive said: ‘I am delighted to be joining UPSU as the new Chief Executive. The Union is a well-respected organisation that has achieved a lot in recent years and is valued by the student body. My role will be to build on recent success and I look forward to working with students, Trustees, the University and the City of Portsmouth to enhance the Union provision even further.’

2 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. Greetings,
    I am Part time PhD student. I am having supervisory issues and have approached the head of research of my department to change my supervisor. It is more than 1 month and matter is still unresolved.
    Who is the representative in Student Union that can help me to raise my voice?

With best regards,
    Rashid

• Hi Rashid,
      Please forward your query and details to advice@upsu.net and they will try to help.