Haver with Harriet (and Toto) – tell us what enhancements can be made

My name is Harriet, and I want to invite you to meet me and my dog Toto to tell us about your student experience here at Portsmouth. Like me, Toto is a good listener, but I think I’ll be better able to respond to your feedback.

My role, as Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience), is to ensure students have an opportunity to provide opinions about their their time here at the University, and see whether enhancements can be made.

The previous two sessions have helped me better understand the issues that matter to students. So please, come and have a ‘haver’ ( /ˈheɪvə/ Scottish term for a chat) with me – tell me what matters to you; what works well and what doesn’t; and what you would like to see change.

I realise that this is now your revision and examination period, so feel free to pop by and give Toto a stroke or a cuddle as a stress-busting activity for your exam. He’s not a whole farm petting zoo as the Students’ Union provided recently, but he’s cute and he loves attention. So please come and meet me and Toto in the Library atrium on the ground floor from 9am to 11am on Thursday, 10 May.

Kind regards,
Harriet

Dr Harriet Dunbar-Morris
Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)