Haver with Harriet (and Toto) – chance for students to feedback on their University experience

Students will have a chance to feedback on their University experience at the next Haver with Harriet, including an extra guest.

Dr Harriet Dunbar-Morris, Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience), is holding her third ‘haver’ ( /ˈheɪvə/ Scottish term for a chat) with her dog Toto as a friendly conversation starter, to help encourage students who may not normally feel confident to talk to staff about their student experience.

Harriet said: “I’d like students to meet me and my dog Toto, to tell us about their student experience here at Portsmouth. Like me, Toto is a good listener, but I think I’ll be better able to respond to their feedback.

“My role is to ensure students have an opportunity to provide opinions about their time here at the University, and see whether enhancements can be made. The previous two sessions have helped me better understand the issues that matter to students, and I’d encourage staff to make students aware that they can drop by and talk to me at my next session.”

The next Haver with Harriet (and Toto) will take place in the Library atrium on the ground floor from 9am to 11am on Thursday, 10 May.