Job Opportunities with Sports and Recreation

The Sport and Recreation Department are advertising their Activator and Intern roles for the next academic year, which includes a role in Marketing and Communications, ideal for CCI students.

The Marketing and Communications Intern will work with the Marketing Officer to engage all students and staff, including key demographics, within one of the Sports and Recreational offers.

The role is for 10 hours per week, in term time only, and the successful applicant will receive a £500 bursary, and access to CPD funding pot.

“Taking on a marketing position with Sport and Recreation has been brilliant! The Sport and Rec team have been incredibly supportive and welcoming, and I can fit the hours around my studies.

Working on projects ranging from active campaigns to social media and newsletter work has given me a range of skills and experience which will help me in the future, and has improved my confidence in my own abilities. Getting people active and encouraging sports participation is something that I’m passionate about, and this role has allowed me to combine this with an interest in promotions.

I would recommend this role to anyone looking for some extra experience or looking something new to get involved in next year!” – Jaelithe Swan, Third Year, Creative & Media Writing student, and current Marketing and Communications Intern.

The deadline for applications is 11 March, with interviews taking place between 13 and 16 March, you can apply for the role of Marketing and Communications Intern here.

There are other roles available, such as Badminton Activator, Tennis Intern, Sports Development Intern, and much more, which you can find out more about on the UoP Sport Website.