Win a pair of PFC hospitality tickets for Saturday 14 October

fratton parkAs part of our partnership with Portsmouth Football Club, the University has a number of hospitality packages to League One home matches. The hospitality packages provide an opportunity for the University to develop new business and community partnerships, and deepen the relationship between the University and the Football Club.

While staff and students are already enjoying the discounted purple ticket for PFC’s home games this season. You also have the chance to enjoy PFC’s exclusive hospitality package to see PFC vs MK Dons this Saturday 14 October. The offer includes two tickets, a tour of the stadium, executive seating, complimentary meals and photo opportunities with the players.

If you would like to be entered into a prize draw to win this free hospitality package, please complete this google form with your details by Thursday 12 October at 12 noon. The winner will be notified by 5pm on the same day.

4 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. I would love the opportunity to watch this match, I haven’t got the money to attend many matches as I did when I was younger.

• Hi Joe,

Be sure to fill out your details in the Google Form to be in for a chance to win. Click here to access the form.

2. What a fantastic prize ! I would love to take my son. I am a mature student at University Of Portsmouth and currently on a very tight budget. Would love to have a day of luxury at Fratton Park.

Play up Pompey !

• Hi Andrew,

Submit your comment

Please enter your name

Your name is required

Please enter a valid email address

An email address is required

Please enter your message