It’s all about helping you take control of your finances and managing your money, encouraging and supporting you to apply for your funding for next year and highlighting the support available to you from the University and your Students’ Union.
The Student Finance team will be around campus giving you support and information and running two competitions, including our first ever Piggybank photo event where you could win an iPad4 mini.
Our key messages:
- Apply for your funding as early as you can for next year.
- If you have any money problems come and speak to us at the Student Finance Centre.
- Manage your money; don’t let it manage you.
Between 12pm and 3pm:
- Monday 20 March – Eldon building (grab your piggybank for the photo competition)
- Wednesday 22 March – Cooking demo outside the Waterhole
- Thursday 23 March – Library foyer
- Friday 24 March – Dennis Sciama Cafe
Piggybank photo competition
Fancy winning an iPad 4 mini? As a part of Student Money Week we want you to take your best photo of one of our famous piggybanks and share it on our Facebook/Twitter pages and if your photo is amongst the top three with the most likes, your photo will go to the final with the winner being picked by the Head of Student Finance. To find out more about the competition, please like our Facebook page on facebook.com/loveyourmoneyUoP or follow us on Twitter @UoP_Money.
Money saving tip competition
Do you have a quality money saving tip? If yes then let us know and you could win weekend tickets to the summer Victorious festival. During Student Money Week we want students to submit their best money saving tips and the best tip voted by the Student Finance Centre will win the tickets. Like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for further details.