Seeking female volunteers for product testing

2-female-running-treadmill-bra-researchThe Department of Sport and Exercise Science is seeking female volunteers to take part in product testing. We are looking at the support and comfort provided by different sports bras during treadmill running. This testing is running throughout December 2015. 

Volunteers must be:
  • aged between 18-39
  • regularly exercising and able to run on the treadmill
  • 34D or 34DD bra size
  • not have undergone and surgical procedures to the breast
  • not have given birth or breast fed in the last year
  • aware of the braless condition (full details in information sheet on request)
If you are unsure of your bra size, we offer a professional bra fit. The testing session should last approximately one hour, and volunteers are offered £30 reimbursement for their time!
For more information do not hesitate to get in contact with Brogan Horler on 02392 843085 or email brogan.horler@port.ac.uk
This testing has been reviewed by the Science Faculty ethics committee and been given the following ethics code: SFEC 2014-028
2 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. I am very happy to volunteer in this product testing! I do fit some 34D bras but am unsure of my exact size.

• Hi Naomi,

Thank you so much for your interest. I have actually recruited all the volunteers I need for this current batch of testing now.
      I will be looking to test again around February time so if I could keep you in mind for that, i’d be very grateful!
      I would also be more than happy to bra fit you around that time too so we can check your size.
      If you could drop me an email brogan.horler@port.ac.uk, then I can take your contact details.

Best Wishes,
      Brogan