Seeking female volunteers for product testing

The Sport Science Department are seeking female volunteers to take part in product testing. We are looking at the support and comfort provided by different sports bras during 48761 resizedtreadmill running.

Volunteers must be:

• aged between 18-39
  • regularly exercising and able to run on the treadmill
  • have 34D/DD bra size
  • not have undergone any surgical procedures to the breast
  • aware of the braless condition (full details in information sheet)

If you are unsure of your bra size, we offer a professional bra fit. The testing session should take no longer than 60 minutes and we provide payment for the volunteers’ time (£15 total).

For more information, please download the information sheet, or do not hesitate to get in contact with Dr Alexandra Milligan on 023 9284 3085 or email alex.milligan@port.ac.uk.

This testing has been reviewed by the Science Faculty ethics committee and been given the following ethics code: SFEC 2014-028

4 total comments on this postSubmit yours
  1. May need to be fitted

• Hi Lauren,

That is no problem at all, we can get you booked in for a bra fit. Do you want to drop me an email to arrange, or provide me with yours so I can get in contact with you.

Best wishes,
      Alex

2. May need fitted, would love to take part

• Hi Philipa,

Best wishes,
      Alex